56th birthday of Swamy Aswathy Thirunal
Happy Birthday, Swamiji.
Ekalavyashram – the abode of Peace, Love, Tolerance,Understanding & Compassion
Swami Aswathi Thirunal is the Madathipathi of Ekalavyashram. Swami dedicated his life to spirituality at the young age of 22 and became a Sanyasi at the age of 25. All these years, he has been living, dedicating his life to the spiritual uplift of mankind, following the teaching of his Guru, spreading the ideas on how to live a fruitful life in this materialistic world. With this in mind he founded Ekalavya Ashram based in Thiruvananthapuram.
Teachings of the Ashram, as visioned by Swamiji
- “Your mind is your most bosom friend. Don’t hurt him for whatsoever or for whosoever”.
- “Religions of the world unite!!! You have nothing to loose but your ignorance”.
- “There is no heaven other than earth. It is our duty to keep it so”.
The Ashram teaches us how to spend your day as a worthy person, in three simple steps.
- SEVANAM – Eight hours of your day: serve others.
- SWADHYAYAM – Eight hours: amass knowledge.
- SAAKSHATKARAM – The last eight hours: meditate, relax and enjoy.